I really like that copper border with gold embossing powder on it... but then again, I'm a sucker for copper.
Her crowning touch was definitely drawing the jack-o-lantern face onto the pumpkin.
Anya's asked me to enter her stuff into challenges when it's not too much trouble, and there seem to be a lot of pumpkin-themed challenges about at the moment. To be quite clear, she did make this several weeks ago and did post a small picture on her book blog. I think it's still legit to enter in current challenges -- it hasn't been posted anywhere papercrafty or entered in challenges before. But please delete this entry without guilt if your challenge is not okay with that!
I'm entering Anya's bookmark (on her behalf) into these challenges:
- There She Goes 177: Fall Fun
- Fashionable Stamping Challenge #73: Shades of Autumn/Fall
- Joanna Sheen Challenge: Autumn Breeze
- No Matter Which Challenge #3: Halloween Creations or Halloween Colours
- Touch Twin Challenge 27: Fall themed project in monochromatic colors (gold/orange)
(She does read my blog, so she'll see your comments!)