Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bookmarks XLIV: Time Vines

No long meanderings from me today; my own clock is ticking towards deadlines rather faster than I would like.

I made this bookmark mainly for this week's challenge / 3rd anniversary celebration at The Play Date Cafe. The bit where their color scheme fit some of my paper scraps didn't really hurt either!

Of course, it also seemed appropriate to enter it in Creative Craft Challenges' 3rd Blogoversary "Three" challenge. I guess this is a good time of the year for 3rd anniversaries!

You'll notice I set the clock to 3:00; that's why I thought it was appropriate for both.

Someday I will remember to stamp intricate designs on not-intricate-designs paper. Oh well, it works well enough; at least the embossing powder is a different color than the backing paper.

I've photographed this bookmark against a page of The 13 Clocks, by James Thurber, which seemed fairly appropriate.

I'm entering this timey-viney bookmark into the following challenges:

Supplies:

7 comments:

  1. I love all the different patterns together, it's really elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab bookmark. Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ya on the time ticking towards deadlines and such. This is a beautiful bookmark. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! Thanks for participating in the Eureka! Stamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty colors for your bookmark.

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope you can join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete