Candy! Using scrap paper! Using new stamps! What isn't delightful about this bookmark?
Well, to be fair, I don't actually like candy corn very much. But the stamped version is pretty cute, which is all that matters here.
I've photographed the bookmark on one of the candy-making pages of my copy of the Joy of Cooking; it only seemed appropriate.
I'm entering this bookmark into these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Joy's Eerie Inspiration (inspired by the candies & their color scheme)
- Crazy 4 Challenges 159: Orange/Black/Purple (plus a little green, but some of the design team also used a bit of green, I figure it's okay)
- Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Too Cute to Spook (well, I do think the candy is cute, and it's definitely not spooky!)
- Sweet Stampin': Halloween
- Ladybug Crafts Challenge 2: Halloween
- Scrapalicious USA: Halloweenie
Supplies: (stamps are from a dollar set by Studio G)