Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cheery Cherry Snowman

My sister got me a little pot in cheerful red for Christmas, so for her I made a thank-you card in cheerful red. Hey, you gotta find inspiration where you can.

So I stamped a snowman and a sentiment on it, and it looked pretty much finished. But it also looked very plain, so I stuck some strips of patterned paper on the inside and the outside. One Christmas-y thank-you card, complete.

I'm entering this simple card in the following challenges:

I'm also linking up with DL.ART's Thankful Thursday January Linky Party.

Supplies: (the 'thank you' stamp was a gift with an order from Lawn Fawn)

8 comments:

  1. This CAME OUT GREAT. I love your cute littlle snowman and the added strip of designed paper is perfect.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Thank you card for your sister! The snowman is so cute against the red! The strips of paper go so well too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the bold colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our clean and simple challenge at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, what a great Thank You card! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Your sister will love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. I bet your sister loved it:) Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The papers really finish this card beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete