Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bookmarks LXIII: Love Life

This bookmark is yet another scrap-user (yay!). I was thinking about using the blue piece of paper -- and lo, I turned it over and had already stamped the large heart on it! I believe it was while playing with the avalanche of mini Lawn Fawn sets and the eensy square Versamark pad.

Well, the heart was pretty cute and already colored in with silver, so I figured I might as well do something with it. A different Lawn Fawn set provided the "love life" sentiment, and then I put the blue scrap onto a kraft-colored scrap.

At that point it looked great. But I wanted it to be just a teensy bit less simple, so I took another couple of hearts and added them to the bottom right corner. Probably I should have just let all that white (blue) space be, but it turned out well.

I'm entering this bookmark in the following challenges:

I'm also linking up to DL.ART's Thankful Thursday Linky Party, where anything goes.

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the embossing I love the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete