I am far too sleepy for it to be this early on Friday night, so this is going to be quick rather than ramble-y. I'm fairly sure I haven't used any fantastic new techniques here, but feel free to ask in the comments if you want to know how I did something.
And lo, there was an autumnal bookmark, and it was
layered shimmery taped distressed heat embossed good.
I'm entering this bookmark into these challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges 154: Anything Goes with a Fall Twist
- The Crafty Pad Challenge #188: Autumn Colors
- Sweet Stamps Challenge #83: Shades of Autumn
- Delightful Challenges: Distressed (rip-rip-ripped those backings for the stamped images)
- Divas by Design Challenge 53: Lovely Layers
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Emboss It! (both stamped images are heat-embossed with embossing powders from Stampendous)
- That Craft Place Challenge Blog: Bling it on (plenty of shimmer here!)
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: Tape it Up! (green & brown striped tape)
Supplies: (patterned paper is from DCWV's Autumn Melody matstack, washi or "crafting" tape is from Recollections/Michaels, and the stamps are from an Inkadinkado mini-set. I can't find any product listings for these online, so they're not in the widget.)