Originally, Christmas Pixie Rudy here had a bright red paper-pieced nose. Then I checked to see how securely it was glued down, and spang! Somewhere, there is a little red nose. But it is not on Rudy.
So now Rudy's doing a study abroad program with the forest dryads, a.k.a. is completely green. At least I've given him a Christmas-y background!
Rudy himself is a scrap -- an example stamped onto a scrap. The green strip is also a scrap, cut away from a larger piece of dry-embossed paper. The red background isn't, but I'm still pretty happy with the scrap-to-new-paper use on this -- two out of three isn't bad, hey?
I'm entering this bookmark into the following challenges:
- The Crafty Bloggers Network: Christmas Anything Goes (Christmas pixie, Christmas colors)
- S J Crafts Challenge 11: Christmas
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge 53: Use Traditional Christmas Colors
- WOW! Embossing Powder Challenge: Christmas (it isn't WOW! powder, but there's plenty of heat embossing here on both Rudy and the stars)
- The Stamp Man: Emboss It (both Rudy and the stars are heat embossed)
- Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Supplies: (I don't know what the plain green paper or the embossing plate I used on it are; I did it over at a friend's place.)