This bookmark wasn't even my idea. My friend was going through my matstacks and said "This paper is so pretty! You could just cut off this side and it would be a pretty bookmark all by itself."
So I did.
Well, I couldn't resist backing the strip on something else and doing a little bit of stamping here, but the paper is really doing most of the work. It was quick and easy and it looks nice: how much more can I ask for?
I'm entering this bookmark into the following challenges:
- Live and Love Crafts #6: Anything But A Card (bookmark!)
- Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps 29: Anything Goes (not a stamp carried by Loves)
- Stamp Your Life #1: Anything Goes (no Stamp Your Life products in this one, sorry)
- Great Impressions: Anything Goes