Well, anyway, the bird is blue, even if it's not a bluebird. And the birdhouse is pretty wintery!
For this birdhouse, I decorated with stamping rather than with scraps. Metallic blue snowflakes in various stages of stamping off decorate the white roof; I stamped the cute little bird on the front, and a snowman on the back:
I'm entering this snowy birdhouse in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: House Rules
- Inky Impressions 88: Snow or Winter
- Divas by Design 64: Let It Snow
- Simon Says Stamp: Snowflakes
- Totally Gorjuss 161: Oh No, Snow!
- Stampin' for the Weekend 23: Let it Snow
- The Cupboard Trilogy #6: Frosty Winter
- Loves Rubberstamps 29: Anything Goes (not with stamps carried by Loves, alas)
- Wags 'n Whiskers 94: Anything Goes
- Stamp Your Life #1: Anything Goes