Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bookmarks LXVII: Jeweltone Blends

Yep, I need to learn to focus the camera. Ah well.

This bookmark is a product only of supplies from the slightly-overboard whirlwind tour of all the Michaels stores in town, because I didn't really have anything else on hand. It's pretty much inspired by that wide streaky washi tape, with a side order of "let's smoosh some colors around and add silver". I mean, you can't buy that many kinds of metallic acrylics and use none of them.

This bookmark definitely has a friend -- I know I made one out of the other 6-inch half of the border strip that forms the base. But either I've lost it or -- shock! -- it's hiding inside a book rather than in the Bookmark Box. Maybe someday.

This post was written in February 2019 and backposted.

No comments:

Post a Comment